Lo-is

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

freaky..

towards the end of my lecture, i heard a sound at the back of the hall.. i turned to look, this man crushing papers stuffing them into his bag... then as i turned my head back to the lecture, i noticed someone looking as well... then we exchanged glances.. looking worried or freaked out.. then the worst thing is that the strange man sat beside me.... eeee... then he noticed some papers on a small P.A. box... he walked towards it.. i wanted to get up and leave the hall coz he was blocking my way out because i was sitting on the inside.. like trapped..!! but i din.. then later he sat down again... i felt like jumping over the chairs and run away... but no.. i waited.. then, it seems he spotted something on the other side.. i quickly took my chances and escaped... so freaky... but my fears dissapeared when i saw this really gooooooood looking guy staring at me on the way out... hehe.. but i couldn't find anything to say to him.. can't possibly ask for the time.. i read somewhere, should give guys compliments like.. "you've got a really cute smile.." then smile and walk away hoping for the best.. haha..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home