Lo-is

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Kantoi...

essh.. kantoi... haha.. today i was talking with my fren, then she asked how was my group work.. then i started to complain to her..

me : argh.. u know my group 7 ppl, but only 3 ppl turned up including me, that means 4. haihz.
her : eh, i'm in that group oso la..

hahahahahaha!!! i felt so embarassed..!!! really kantoi..!! then we laughed together, i hope she din think i bitch abt the group alot.. hahaha.. anyway...

so i'm stuck today in my business computing with my lecturer who makes lame jokes... for example, he was explaining about some excel buttons, then there is this button called the "Formula Bar"... then he went on saying, "well, it's not a place u can order and drink formulas"..

*crickets in the background*

u see.. this is wat u learn in business computing lectures... tsk tsk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home