Lo-is

Monday, August 29, 2005

new toilet bowl..

The problem with me is i tend to get tired with things.. for example, it seems i've been bloggin ever since i started this blog, i bet, in a matter of time, i would blog 2 days once, then later, once a week, then later once a month.. then later, forget all abt it, then start again.. this habit is bad... haihz..

today i had 2 group meetings... crraazzyy... each meeting ran like for 2/3 hours... so tirreed... it wasn't like i had any breaks.. after lecture, had lunch, then went to tutes.. then straight after, 2/3 hours of brain storming... then the next meeting, same thing.. i think i've overworked my brains for today.. haihz.. hardly haf time to study.. all group work.. in a way, it's good, coz these assignments carry 30-40% of the total course marks.. so it's not too bad, it'll help me in the exams... hopefully...

it was so funny during of the meeting, we were discussing about the assignment, and we kinda "stole" ideas from the other high distinction groups.. we din actually steal... but we took pics.. then Eugenia (my uni mate) figured out the words and sentences.. and it din help that my phone's picture resolution was good.. but anyways, we got wat we wanted... kekeke..

i wanna cut my hair.... but i kept thinking whether should i or not... firstly, guys like girls who haf long hair.. girls with short hair dun get any action.. and plus they tend to stereotype girls with short hair that they are wild... but i'm not.. i;m so pure.... =p hmm.. but the hair's mine.. and guys dun determine my decision... haihz.. i dunno... nemind.. i'll think abt whether i wanna cut my hair ornot later... now haf to think abt tests and assignments... haihz...

gotta study... help me...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home