Lo-is

Friday, September 16, 2005

on and on and on again...

This happened in a show for graduation.. The “popular” girls get a car and a MAC laptop, the “popular” guy gets cool stuffs… but… when it comes to the “Christian” girl, she gets a shiny new bible…

Hmm.. what does that tell u….? in addition to that, she seemed really happy… her reaction is happier than the others…

p.s the “christian” girl is the daughter of the chrystal cathedral’s pastor….

My neighbours are like soo drunk… I can hear them… “Saraa.. I’m like sooo drunk!!” laughing non stop till 3 something..

Oh yea, iris! I followed wat u said.. so happen one of my frens asked.. “so how’s Melbourne so far..?”

my fren : harloe! how's melbourne so far

me : haha.. great.. the strip clubs here are really good

my fren : err.....okay.....=p haven't been to one yet..

then moments later, he asked, "when did you go? which one?"

Can’t believe he actually believed wat I had said….!! Haha!! thk u iris.!

I SO wan to haf a house facing the ocean…!! but I dun wan it directly at the beach… wat happens if there is a tsunami or hurricane… hmm.. that is why, it is safer to have the house on a hill… where you can view the ocean… everything….. Then I can just sit out on the balcony sipping soft drinks while looking at the sunset……aww…… now wat it just needs is the perfect man to be in it… =p haha.. yes.. I watched The Perfect Man…

then i was wondering..,
why if a guy that lies to get your number adorable, but a fren or close fren lies to make you happy makes you angry....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home